Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ode to Jewels

Maybe the best part of thrifting, antiquing, etc., and maybe the most overlooked, Jewelry can make or break an outfit. I have been fortunate enough to stumble across some pretty amazing pieces in my days of sustainable dressing. This week, I thought I would share some of my favorite, go-to pieces with you Swappers. As someone who sometimes can't find an inspiration in my closet, I usually find relief in my jewelry box. It's amazing how a necklace or well-placed pile of bracelets can completely transform a look. Below, are some of my favorite lifesavers in my collection, all purchased at local thrift stores and antique malls.



 




 
























As you can see, I usually go for pretty significant (size-wise) jewelry. I like my jewelry to do all the talking. What attracts you to certain pieces, swappers?

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment