Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swap Excitement

The Spring Swap is swiftly approaching (MAY 19th DUDES!)  and I couldn't be more excited, for me, for you, for your neighbors, for EVERYONE. Already, I have a bag full of clothes awaiting a new home where they will be appreciated for what great finds they are. I don't know about you guys but I keep going through the bag, putting outfits together, imagining what kind of person will swap-up my goodies. Here, are just SOME of my items, styled so you can see their potential.

For a nice summer adventure..

A denim romper, straw hat with flower pin, and ruffle-necked sleeveless blouse.

A Dinner date..


High to low sheer collared blouse and costume jewelry tucked under the collar (add patterned leggings and bright heels and BOOM! YOU'RE SMOKIN'!)

For the office...


A 60's inspired minidress with pockets and a chain bag with studs to toughen up a bright color.

Now that you guys have seen mine, I want to see your's! And hopefully they meet this criteria...


JUST KIDDING...

But Really..
Mark your Calendars, because you don't want to miss your chance at these goodies, and everyone else's!


See you then Swappers!
-g

No comments:

Post a Comment